1st Line Support Analyst (3 month FTC) X2
Shifts operating between 8 am and 6 pm (37.5 hour week)
Monday - Friday
Purpose of job:
To provide 1st line Service Desk support to the partners and staff of Kingsley Napley as requested by the Service Desk Manager.
- Installation and removal of IT equipment across multiple KN offices. This will include monitors, monitor arms, docking stations, laptops, PC etc.
- Reimaging and preparing PCs/laptops for new starters and supplying equipment to users as required
- First line support of services such as email, mobile communications, telephony, digital dictation, DMS, PMS and remote working tools; methodically troubleshooting, diagnosing and testing issues raised in relation to all hardware and software and escalating calls where necessary to second line or third party suppliers where appropriate, and assisting them with further troubleshooting and in resolving incidents
- Trouble-shooting, diagnosing and resolving issues and closing tickets according to the Incident Management process
- Updating and maintaining the IT service desk system, prioritising and following-up calls, and ensuring that users are supported in a timely and effective manner (within the parameters agreed from time to time with 2nd line, and 3rd party support), providing admin and ad-hoc support as directed
- Undertaking any localised maintenance tasks requested including software upgrades and installation, system configuration and any maintenance required as part of the new starter/mover/ leaver process
- Assisting with the adoption of, and adhere to best practice and any standards that the IT Team and/or the Firm may introduce
- Setting up new users in all required applications, and ensuring joiners, leavers and movers process are diligently followed
- Assist users and, where practical, external parties with the use of equipment in the meeting rooms.
To apply for this role, please complete the online application form.
For further information about this position please contact, in confidence, Beth McDaid (Recruitment Assistant) at firstname.lastname@example.org
No agencies please