Business Development & Marketing Assistant
9.30 am to 5.30 pm and as required
Monday - Friday
Business Development & Marketing
Purpose of job:
To support the Business Development & Marketing team in the implementation of day to day Business Development & Marketing activity and administration. This role requires good organisational ability, attention to detail, excellent time management, a proactive approach, strong communication skills and a commitment to deliver results.
Assisting the Business Development & Marketing team with duties encompassing all elements of the 4 R’s : Recognition, Reputation, Relationships, and Revenue Marketing, and the marketing mix.
- Adding and amending content on the firm’s website and reporting on readership levels. This includes proof-reading blogs and optimising the pages where appropriate
- Assisting with events, including sending out invitations and liaising with external venue providers and internal support teams, including IT, hospitality and facilities
- Providing assistance at events in the firm’s office and at external venues, including preparing name badges and carrying out registration
- Assisting with distribution of Business Development & Marketing messages via social media and other internal media.
- Assisting with email marketing using the firm’s email software and reporting on the performance of campaigns
- Proactively researching, managing and organising UK and overseas conference bookings
- Assisting with membership renewals
- Assisting with Legal Directories submissions which include: Legal 500, Chambers & Partners, and Spears
- Processing marketing expenses and invoices
- Supporting the preparation of documentation required for tenders, beauty parades and other business development opportunities
- Providing support and assistance on Business Development & Marketing projects, campaigns and initiatives
- Creating E- Newsletters / Email marketing campaigns
- Supporting our Responsible Business groups with activity
- General administration
- Assisting with other ad hoc marketing activities
- This position is a graduate/entry level position that offers the successful candidate the opportunity to have a bold start to their career in Business Development and Marketing within Professional Services.
To apply for this role, please complete the online application form.
For further information about this position please contact, in confidence, Beth McDaid (Recruitment Assistant) at email@example.com
No agencies please