Digital & Design Executive
9.30 am to 5.30 pm, and as required
Monday - Friday
Business Development & Marketing
Purpose of job:
Purpose of job:
The Digital & Design Executive supports the head of Digital Communications in the delivery of the firm’s digital strategy. They will maintain the website and drive social media initiatives and oversee the use of online direct marketing tools as well as report on digital campaigns and effectiveness as required. They will ensure all digital marketing activity is compliant with marketing regulations and data protection.
The Digital & Design Executive will also take responsibility for the monitoring of the firm’s brand across collateral and digital channels, working alongside the Head of Marketing Communications, to contribute to the process of design for new collateral as well as ensuring new and existing content adheres to guidelines and best practice.
Supporting a culture of excellence and best practice in digital communication and design
- Maintain and be a point of contact for content relating to the website
- Manage and maintain the firm brand across collateral and digital assets
- Manage and administer the firm’s digital image library with appropriate licensing
- Use design skills to support offline materials, creating and designing collateral where necessary
- Act as a point of contact and liaison with external agencies, for design, digital and SEO related activity
- Create and manage marketing design templates in available tools such as Canva, Flowpaper, Adobe Creative Suite, Concep plus others as appropriate
- Be aware of and ensure compliance with GDPR and PECR
- Act as a point of contact for the management of PPC campaigns, including advising, monitoring and reporting on spend as appropriate, as well as management of invoices/billing
- Manage and maintain the systems for managing content on the firm’s external website
- Provide web analytics to improve and develop content and usage as well as track and report visitor trends to the online platforms
- Provide reports on digital campaigns and support BD team on production of reports as required
- To manage and proactively drive and write content for our key online platforms; website, Twitter, LinkedIn
- Support the firm’s social media strategy across all relevant channels
- Provide training and advice to others in the firm on best use of social media and appropriate monitoring tools
- Uphold and ensure compliance with the firms social media policy, ensuring best practice
- Co-ordinate web content with BD and External Communications teams, advising on SEO strategy and page optimisation
- Co-ordinate and advise on production of podcasts, webinars and video content, performing and coordinating minor editing tasks when required
- Provide training to others on best use of digital tools, application of brand, and email marketing
- Work collaboratively with BD team consulting and advising on appropriate activity as required
- Work collaboratively with other support teams such as HR, Finance, and IT
- Act as a BD & Marketing representative for a responsible business group, supporting efforts and acting as team liaison.
To apply for this role, please complete the online application form.
For further information about this position please contact, in confidence, Beth McDaid (Recruitment Assistant) at firstname.lastname@example.org
No agencies please