Real Estate Professional Support Lawyer (2-3 days)
2 – 3 days per week
Purpose of job:
To provide a professional service to the fee-earners within the Real Estate Practice Area. To keep fee earners up-to-date on real estate developments and to support the development of their expertise by maintaining the department's knowledge database. We will need assistance with both residential and commercial property.
- Updating, maintaining and developing a full suite of real estate law know-how (for both residential and commercial) including the precedent system (electronic and hard copy), checklists, letters, and updates;
- Monitoring practice and legal developments and ensuring that key information is passed on to fee earners in the group;
- Maintaining the real estate homepage on the intranet and being responsible for the group’s contribution to the external website;
- Maintaining and updating Lender Exchange and LMS;
- Assisting with our CQS accreditation;
- Training – organising internal lectures and seminars
- Marketing and business development - producing updates, assisting with tender processes, assisting with research for blogs;
- Assisting with submissions for legal directories;
- Fee earner enquiries - answering queries relating to internal know-how material and new & complex areas of the law; and
- Such other duties which may be given from time to time Compliance with the SRA Handbook and where appropriate the BSB Handbook.
To apply for this role, please complete the online application form. For further information about this position please contact, in confidence, Natalie Slater (Recruitment Manager) at NSlater@kingsleynapley.co.uk
No agencies please