Immigration Paralegal (Corporate)
9.30 am to 5.30 pm
Monday - Friday
Purpose of job:
To provide support to a very busy Immigration Practice Area. To involve corporate and/or private immigration matters.
- Assisting fee earners with research
- Arranging appointments at the UK Visas and Immigration and liaising with the visa agent
- Ensuring electronic application forms are kept up to date
- Assisting with the preparation of same day applications and liaising closely with the main fee earner
- Proof reading and checking forms and documents for accuracy
- Completion of immigration application forms, standard letters/emails for fee earner review and submission to the UK Visas and Immigration
- Telephone calls to organisations, monitoring and checking progress of applications and reporting back to fee earners
- General administration
- Such other duties as may from time to time be given.
To apply for this role, please complete the online application form.
For further information about this position please contact, in confidence, Beth McDaid (Recruitment Assistant) at BMcDaid@kingsleynapley.co.uk
No agencies please