9.30 am to 5.30 pm, and as required
Monday - Friday
Purpose of job:
To work with a busy HR team to provide comprehensive, flexible and pro-active administrative support to the HR team and to maintain and improve the HR team’s efficiency.
Specific duties will include:
- Supporting the HR team with employee life cycle administration (including starters, leavers, probations, and fixed term contracts)
- Co-ordinating the Firm’s induction for new joiners
- Preparing and responding to reference requests
- Processing staff expenses including gifts and length of service awards
- Responsible for the electronic and/or paper filing for the HR team
- Preparing and processing invoices for payment and tacking against budgets
- Distribution of internal and external post
- Contributing to the team’s management board report
- Assisting with the administrative duties of the Firm’s annual salary review and bonus processes
- Undertake other administrative tasks to assist the HR team as required.
Diary Management & Meeting Coordination
- Management of meeting rooms on the HR floor
- Coordinate the monthly team meetings, including; booking meeting rooms, completing function booking forms, preparing agendas and taking accurate minutes
- Organisation of the HR team’s travel, conferences, lunches and training
- Assisting with the administration of the delivery of internal training courses and wellbeing sessions including room bookings and room preparations, calendar appointments, material production, catering requests and attendance sheets
- Assisting with the administrative duties of the Firm’s annual trainee assessment days.
Systems & Data
- Updating HR records and maintenance of the HR information system (ADP)
- Assist the HR team with regular management information reports and ad hoc reporting as required
- Assist with the production of documents (using Word, PowerPoint and Excel) and printing as required by the team
- Assisting with the firm’s quarterly check-in process, updating the online system and producing reports.
- Oversee the HR team’s e-filing project and on-going regular maintenance of paper and electronic people files
- Any other ad hoc HR projects and general administration required within the team.
- Provide cover for the HR Assistants as and when required
- Continually review the efficiency of the HR administration and make recommendations for enhancements.
To apply for this role, please complete the online application form.
For further information about this position please contact, in confidence, Beth McDaid (Recruitment Assistant) at firstname.lastname@example.org
No agencies please