The successful candidate will work closely with the Partners and other fee earners in the team and gain exposure to a full range of work, including mainly commercial property work and residential development work.
Responsibilities will include:
- Handling the sale and purchase and financing of commercial property
- Acting for Landlords and Tenants in the grant and taking of commercial leases
- Handling residential, commercial and mixed use development work including the acquisition of sites, financing, site set up and disposal of units
- Acting for both lenders and borrowers on financing, refinancing and bridge lending
- Building and maintaining client relationships
- Taking an active role in departmental meetings including knowhow meetings
- To participate in the marketing and business development of the firm’s practice, and in particular the real estate team, by writing articles and blogs and dealing with internet enquiries
- Such other duties which may be given from time to time.
To apply for this role, please complete the online application form.
For further information about this position please contact, in confidence, Natalie Slater (Recruitment Manager) at NSlater@kingsleynapley.co.uk
No agencies please