Criminal Associate (Financial Crime) – 5+ PQE
9.30 am to 5.30 pm, and as required (flexible applications considered)
Monday - Friday
Purpose of job:
We are looking for an outstanding, experienced practitioner to join our team. You will work closely with the fee-earners and partners of this busy department in the provision of advice and litigation assistance to the firm’s clients as well as contributing to financial regulatory and criminal investigations. We practise in all areas of criminal litigation and have a national reputation as one of the country’s leading firms in this area.
To work, as part of a team, advising the firm’s clients on criminal law matters to include advising clients and SMEs during the investigation stages and, where relevant, post-charge in respect of the following areas of law:
- Serious fraud, business crime, bribery and corruption (dealing with the FCA, SFO, CMA, HMRC and other regulatory and enforcement agencies)
- Financial regulatory and criminal investigations
- Search and seizure
- Restraint and confiscation
- International mutual legal assistance
- General crime and police station advice
- Other such duties as and when required.
To apply for this role, please complete the online application form. For further information about this position please contact, in confidence, Natalie Slater (Recruitment Manager) at email@example.com
No agencies please