Employment Associate (2-5 PQE)
9.30 am to 5.30 pm, and as required (flexible applications considered)
Monday - Friday
Purpose of job:
We are looking for an Associate to work closely with all members of the Employment team in the provision of employment advice to the firm’s corporate and senior executive clients.
To advise and represent clients in areas of contentious and non-contentious employment law including:
- Performance management
- Preparation and review of contracts of employment and staff handbooks
- Sickness absence
- Disciplinary/grievance procedures
- Restrictive covenants, confidentiality and team moves
- TUPE issues
- Data protection
- Maternity and family friendly issues
- Working time and holiday pay issues
- Unfair dismissal cases
- Discrimination cases
- Whistleblowing cases
- Bonus issues
- Management of employment tribunal and High Court claims
- To participate in the marketing and business development of the firm’s practice, and in particular the employment team, including writing articles and blogs, contributing towards seminars and meeting with prospective and current clients and referrers.
To apply for this role, please complete the online application form.
For further information about this position please contact, in confidence, Natalie Slater (Recruitment Manager) at firstname.lastname@example.org
No agencies please