Regulatory Administrator (6 month FTC)
9.30 am to 5.30 pm, and as required
Monday - Friday
Purpose of job:
To provide full administrative support to those working in the Regulatory and Professional Discipline Team in the provision of providing a service to the Firm’s clients.
- Opening new instructions on the firm’s IT platforms.
- Requesting Matter Planner if required.
- Collating new information/cases and allocating them to advocates.
- Importing, naming and saving documents to MatterSphere or elsewhere.
- Maintaining and updating the sensitive information log/key safe.
- Managing Intralinks document uploads and downloads.
- Managing video/audio evidence (request, upload, download, encrypt, record, track).
- Liaising with third parties including Counsel, clients and witnesses.
- Maintaining lists of approved counsel and experts.
- Administration support to fee earners in advance of telephone conferences.
- Arranging conferences with including Counsel, clients and experts.
- Liaising with experts for reports on the instruction of the fee earner.
- Assisting in preparation of Notice of Hearing for final hearings and review hearings.
- Obtaining hearing transcripts and decisions from client.
- Producing internal and external weekly reports, updating and reviewing for accuracy completeness.
- Liaising with witnesses
- arrange interviews
- obtaining documents
- return of statements,
- dates to avoid for hearings
- diary management
- Assisting with Bundling
- instructions to expert
- instructions to counsel/ conference bundles
- service bundles (disclosure)
- final hearing bundles
- IOC hearing/ review hearing bundles
- Listing of hearings
- Arranging for special/recorded delivery of bundles.
- Weekly reporting.
- Obtaining and processing invoices from counsel and experts post conference and post hearings.
- Assisting with monthly billing.
- Preparing a variety of Client Management Reports (Monthly case reports/CSV/billed to date against costs estimates schedule).
- Pre-hearing activity – being a central point of contact for the client in receiving case papers and pre-hearing information which is distributed to the relevant Fee Earners and witnesses.
- Updating case management systems.
- Maintaining excel spread sheets.
- Responding to general client (internal/external) queries.
- Request for police/court documents (e.g. Transcripts, MG5, Memorandum of Conviction)
- Attending meetings internally (team meetings).
- Processing file closures and archiving assisting, ensuring files are labelled and archived correctly Liaising with Archives for retrieval and return of hard copy files.
- Using a range of office software, including e-mail, spread sheets, word and databases.
- Post hearing activity – liaison with the client to obtain feedback and case conclusion reports.
- Witness management – ensuring that the witnesses attend the final hearing and the collation of the witness schedule.
To apply for this role, please complete the online application form.
For further information about this position please contact, in confidence, Beth McDaid (Recruitment Assistant) at BMcDaid@kingsleynapley.co.uk
No agencies please