Business Analyst (HighQ programme)
9.30 am to 5.30 pm, and as required, flexible applications considered
Monday - Friday
Business Engagement Team
Purpose of job:
We require a Business Analyst to assist with the delivery of a programme of client extranets utilising the firm’s HighQ platform. You will engage with practice areas and business support departments in order to shape and scope project and initiative proposals and through working closely with the Project Managers and other project team members, deliver working solutions to realise business benefits.
- To help the firm build competitive advantage through utilising the HighQ platform for client extranets and in new innovative ways
- To help the HighQ programme team drive the roll-out, use, adoption and optimisation of the HighQ platform across Kingsley Napley’s business and for our clients
- Working with the Head of Business Engagement and the practice areas around the firm to understand business operations, challenges, and their upcoming plans and priorities and identify opportunities for HighQ to assist with meeting those.
- Developing a good understanding of the firm’s use of HighQ and other existing applications, processes and systems.
- Keeping abreast of enhancements to our existing technology and marketplace developments, especially in relation to the use of HighQ.
- To identify, analyse and appraise stakeholder requirements and business benefits and producing detailed scoping documentation for HighQ portal development.
- Extracting business requirements using interviews, document analysis, workshops, surveys, business process descriptions, data analysis and task and workflow analysis.
- Inputting to and producing business cases to help evaluate the value to the business of any proposed HighQ portals and/or any other initiatives which are proposed to utilise HighQ
- Proactively communicating and collaborating with internal clients to analyse business processes, needs and functional requirements. Producing requirements and workflow processes documentation.
- To drive and challenge practice areas and to act as the liaison between the departments and IT Development team for business solution requirements, development and implementation.
- Work with requirements to create test scripts, plans and scenarios.
- Undertake system testing in line with scripts, plans and scenarios; providing comprehensive documentation of results.
- Co-ordinate user acceptance tests ensuring clients undertake test duties to established standards.
- Assist with overall project management by providing reports and feedback to the Project Manager, ensuring agreed deadlines are met.
- Working with the Project Managers and IT Development team to establish the technical vision and analyse efficient usability with functionality and performance.
- Review and update requirements, specifications, business processes and recommendations related to the proposed solution to ensure traceability of decisions and related changes.
- Assist in the implementation of business processes and initiatives and monitoring the achievement of perceived and intended business benefits.
To apply for this role, please complete the online application form.
For further information about this position please contact, in confidence, Natalie Slater (Recruitment Manager) at email@example.com
No agencies please