Construction Associate (0-2 PQE)
9.30 am to 5.30 pm, and as required
Monday - Friday
Real Estate & Construction
Purpose of job:
We are looking for an ambitious and enthusiastic solicitor with up to two years’ post qualification experience who has excellent academic credentials and a strong desire to learn and develop to work directly with the Firm’s construction partner. The successful candidate will be involved in the construction aspects of commercial and residential development projects, contentious matters and providing support on Real Estate, finance and corporate transactions.
You will work as part of close knit team, advising the Firm’s clients on construction matters to include:
- Drafting and negotiating professional appointments, building contracts, bonds, guarantees and third party rights/collateral warranties on commercial and residential projects.
- Advising on construction aspects of agreements for lease, development agreements, finance agreements and sale and purchase agreements.
- Due diligence and advising on the construction aspects of broader real estate, finance and corporate transactions.
- Construction phase advisory work and assisting clients with the avoidance, mitigation and resolution of disputes through commercial negotiation, adjudication, mediation and litigation in the Technology and Construction Court.
- Participating in the marketing and business development of the Firm’s practice, and in particular the Real Estate & Construction department, by writing articles and blogs and meeting with prospective and current clients.
To apply for this role, please complete the online application form.
For further information about this position please contact, in confidence, Natalie Slater (Recruitment Manager) at email@example.com
No agencies please