Part time (preferred) or full time considered
Monday - Friday
Purpose of job:
You will take primary responsibility for all aspects of the partnership accounting function and will be the main contact for partners to help manage their current account, drawings and tax queries. You will be the key contact to work and liaise with our professional advisors to produce the tax computation.
- Work with the firm accountants on preparation of the partnership tax computation
- Provide information to the firms’ accountants for the individual partners’ tax return
- Maintenance of the partners’ current account and reconciling the individual partner accounts to the general ledger
- Organise partner drawings and liaising with Human Resources on changes to partner working patterns and benefits
- Prepare and organise payments for partner distributions
- Preparation of annual profit-sharing calculations and points revaluations
- Periodically prepare and distribute partner statements
- Prepare and distribute annual partner tax memos
- Perform tax equalisations and assist with transition to cessation based accounting
- Review the need for capital requirements for existing and new partners and co-ordinate partner loans with the bank
- Preparation and submission of VAT return
- Release office and client bank payments (shared responsibility)
- Other such duties as and when required.
To apply for this role, please complete the online application form.
For further information about this position please contact, in confidence, Natalie Slater (Recruitment Manager) at firstname.lastname@example.org
No agencies please