Immigration Operations Manager
9.30 am to 5.30 pm, and as required
Monday - Friday
Purpose of job:
This will be a key role within the team to provide strategic and operational management support to the partnership group, with a focus on driving and optimising performance, efficiency and profitability.
- To engage and work closely with the Immigration Practice Area; to understand business operations, challenges and plans & priorities
- To apply best practice within the department, using critical and commercial thinking to improve the efficiency of resource management and improving legal service delivery to the firm’s clients
- Responsible for and/or supporting the partners in resource management decisions
- To assist the partners in creating an environment of continuous quality improvement in the department
- To support the continuous review and improvement of key business processes and workflows, driving change to achieve greater efficiencies across the team
- To support the team’s finance partner and the finance team in ensuring effective utilisation, timely billing and on-going financial control, as well as periodical pricing and profitability reviews
- To support the partners in the development and review of the department’s strategy and business plan including the preparation of material, summarising outcomes and ensuring follow-up
- Working with the partners, business engagement team and the firm’s senior management team to contribute to firm-wide process improvement projects and initiatives as well as project manage immigration department initiatives; following a Lean Six Sigma methodology
- To provide support when required on firm-wide continuous improvement projects
- Being a champion of innovation to drive behavioural change and understanding around innovation
- Such other duties as may from time to time be required.
To apply for this role, please complete the online application form.
For further information about this position please contact, in confidence, Natalie Slater (Recruitment Manager) at email@example.com
No agencies please