Regulatory Associates (3- 5 PQE) 6 month FTCs
9.30 am to 5.30 pm and as required
Monday - Friday
Purpose of job:
To run own litigation caseload to assist the Regulatory team in the provision of services to the firm’s professional discipline clients and in particular to the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC). Caseload may also consist of matters for any of the Regulator clients within the team.
Kingsley Napley acts for the HCPC alongside other regulators, the main purpose of this role will be preparing and presenting cases before Fitness to Practise/disciplinary panels.
The role will involve:
- Considering papers received on instruction
- Providing an analysis of the issues and evidence required
- Meeting/speaking with and taking statements from witnesses
- Preparing witness statements
- Checking witness statements
- Liaising with the client, witnesses and the registrant’s representatives
- Preparing legal documents
- Instructing expert witnesses and Counsel
- Drafting allegations
- Supervision of Legal Assistants and Paralegals
- Completion of case management systems
- Adhering to Service Level Agreements
- Undertaking administrative duties within the firm to ensure best practice.
To apply for this role, please complete the online application form.
For further information about this position please contact, in confidence, Natalie Slater (Recruitment Manager) at email@example.com
No agencies please