Dispute Resolution Associate (Media) - 1-3 PQE
9.30 am to 5.30 pm (flexible applications considered)
Monday - Friday
Purpose of job:
You will work closely with the fee-earners and partners of this busy department. and provide legal services to the firm’s clients and help promote and develop the dispute resolution department.
To work, as part of a team, advising the firm’s clients on a wide range of reputation & media matters, including:
- Media crisis management work providing urgent pre and post publication/broadcast advice
- Expert advice in defamation, privacy, harassment and data protection disputes
- Experience in Internet takedown and ‘Right to be Forgotten’ requests
- To participate in the marketing and business development of the firm’s practice
- Such other duties which may be given from time to time.