Real Estate Associate (5+ PQE)
9.30 am to 5.30 pm, and as required
Monday - Friday
Purpose of job:
We are looking to recruit an Associate to join our team. You will work closely with the Partners and Fee-Earners of this busy department in the provision of advice to the firm’s clients. We are looking to recruit a real estate solicitor with a commercial outlook who is able to create relationships with the department’s largely entrepreneurial and demanding client base. As we have a close knit team, it is important that the successful candidate is a team player who can work well with all members of the department.
The successful candidate will work closely with the Partners and other fee earners in the team and gain exposure to a full range of work, including commercial property work and development work.
Responsibilities will include:
- Handling the sale and purchase and financing of commercial property
- Acting for Landlords and Tenants in the grant and taking of commercial leases
- Handling residential, commercial and mixed use development work including the acquisition of sites, financing, site set up and disposal of units.
- Building and maintaining client relationships.
- Taking an active role in departmental meetings including knowhow meetings.
- To participate in the marketing and business development of the firm’s practice, and in particular the real estate team, by writing articles and blogs and dealing with internet enquiries.
- Such other duties which may be given from time to time.
To apply for this role, please complete the online application form.
For further information about this position please contact, in confidence, Natalie Slater (Recruitment Manager) at email@example.com
No agencies please