7 hours between 8am and 8pm, and as required
Monday - Friday
Secretarial Services Department
Purpose of job:
To provide flexible administrative support to teams, working closely with personal assistants (PAs), document production specialists (DPSs), fee earners, Office Services and other support teams as appropriate. The AA team provides cross-team, flexible support and cover for administration workloads as required.
You will be responsible for the day to day administrative work on the floor you are stationed on (and other floors as required) which includes supporting the fee earners and PAs by carrying out all administrative tasks and maintaining the office equipment and supplies. You will also assist with file management.
Day to day duties:
- Photocopying, printing and scanning
- Preparing bundles/exhibits/pleadings and/or correcting an existing bundle, assisting with indexing and labeling as required
- Collating enclosures for correspondence/instructions to counsel
- Hard-copy filing, ensuring physical files are maintained and up to date
- Processing searches for fee earners (e.g. Companies House, Land Registry and external providers) as required
- Processing expenses (including marketing, office and client expenses)
- Scanning and saving of final bills to the relevant systems
- Administrative activities for marketing events and seminars as requested by the PA (e.g. collation and/or copying hand-outs)
- Packaging and preparing post, courier and DX items
- Coordinating and assisting with internal and external post, couriers, special deliveries and internal documents (e.g. cheques) liaising with the relevant departments as required
- Maintaining the MFD devices to ensure they are appropriately stocked with supplies and troubleshoot any issues to IT or Office Services to ensure issues are resolved
- Emptying shredding bins
- Assisting with the production of reports as required
- Escalating any issues or concerns to AA Team Leader or the Secretarial Services Manager (SSM) so that a timely resolution can be found
File Management duties:
- Opening matters on MatterSphere and creating physical matter files
- Processing conflict searches on the relevant systems as directed, obtaining World Check search from KIS and providing results of all checks/searches to the fee earner for sign-off
- Requesting Matter Planner if required
- Importing, naming and saving documents to MatterSphere or elsewhere
- Maintaining and updating the sensitive information log/key safe
- Managing Intralinks document uploads and downloads
- Managing video/audio evidence (request, upload, download, encrypt, record, track)
- Processing file closures and archiving assisting, ensuring files are labelled and archived correctly Liaising with Archives for retrieval and return of hard copy files.
To apply for this role, please complete the online application form.
For further information about this position please contact, in confidence, Beth McDaid (Recruitment Administrator) at BMcDaid@kingsleynapley.co.uk
No agencies please