9.30 am to 5.30 pm
Monday - Friday
Purpose of job:
The Cashier Assistant will work within a team of five and will be responsible for assisting with the day to day duties of the cashiering function.
The Cashier Assistant will work closely with all team members to provide accountancy and administrative support as required, adhering to internal service level agreements and SRA compliance requirements.
- Coordinating daily payment runs
- Allocating, checking compliance and posting of incoming receipts into both the office and client account
- Recording cheques received into the business on central register and allocating accordingly
- Processing of client to office transfers
- Assisting with the production of the end of day receipts schedule for firm-wide distribution
- Cashiering for all Deputyship Accounts
- Processing cheque requests, printing, having these signed by authorised persons and distributing accordingly
- Entering Court Fees onto account system, as per weekly invoice
- Entering Land Registry and Search Flow invoices onto accounts system, as per daily invoices
- Entering courier and taxis onto system
- Entering conference call charges onto the system as per monthly invoice
- Coordinating internal post
- Photocopying, printing and scanning
- Maintenance of both hard copy and electronic filing systems
- Supporting the wider team with any additional duties, as and when required
To apply for this role, please complete the online application form.
For further information about this position please contact, in confidence, Beth McDaid (Recruitment Administrator) at firstname.lastname@example.org
No agencies please