Criminal Paralegal (6 month FTC)
9.30 am to 5.30 pm, and as required
Monday - Friday
Purpose of job:
To assist the department in the provision of advice to the firm’s clients.
The role of this paralegal is to work alongside any of the fee-earners in the criminal team with respect to any aspect of their caseload with which assistance is needed. This may include both large, complex cases as well as smaller cases.
Responsibilities will include:
- Researching points of law and other factual issues, through the use of legal databases, textbooks and other appropriate sources
- Gathering researched information into bundles for the fee-earners to review
- Case administration and document management
- Analysing, collating and summarising large quantities of information including reviewing evidence for cases
- Attending meetings with clients, conferences with counsel and court appearances and taking detailed notes
- Liaising with police, prosecution and court
- Administrative tasks such as filing and photocopying.
To apply for this role, please complete the online application form.
For further information about this position please contact, in confidence, Beth McDaid (Recruitment Administrator) at firstname.lastname@example.org
No agencies please