Dispute Resolution (Reputation & Media) Associate (5-8 PQE)
9.30 am to 5.30 pm, and as required
Monday - Friday
Dispute Resolution (Reputation & Media team)
Purpose of job:
You will work closely with the fee-earners and partners of this busy department. You will provide legal services to the firm’s clients and help promote and develop the dispute resolution department.
Specific duties: To work, as part of a team, advising the firm’s clients on a wide range of reputation & media matters, ideally with experience and an interest in data protection and data breach related work.
Duties to include:
- Media and reputation management advice
- Media crisis management
- Data Protection and Freedom of Information Act issues
- Cyber and data privacy
- Defamation claims
- Privacy and the Human Rights Act
- Breach of Confidence and Misuse of Confidential Information
- Protection from harassment
- Ad hoc assistance with matters as and when required.
To apply for this role, please complete the online application form.
For further information about this position please contact, in confidence, Natalie Slater (Recruitment Manager) at email@example.com
No agencies please