Revenue/Credit Control Assistant
9.30 am to 5.30 pm, and as required
Monday - Friday
Purpose of job:
The Revenue Control Assistant will work within a team of four revenue/credit controllers who are responsible for the quick and efficient collection of outstanding debts along with maintaining healthy levels of WIP by ensuring Fee earners and Partners raise bills on a monthly basis.
The role requires an organised and methodical approach to ensure all relevant WIP is billed and unpaid debts are chased on a regular basis. The successful candidate will also need to be confident and persuasive when communicating with both internal and external clients. Excellent telephone manner and writing skills are a prerequisite.
Duties to include:
- Organising and attending regular monthly meetings with all allocated Partners and Fee Earners to discuss WIP levels, monthly billing and unpaid invoices
- Maintaining and reducing the Firm’s debtor levels within the allocated departments, to ensure all debts are chasing regularly and in-line with the Firm’s Credit Control Policy
- Ensuring precise records are posted to the ARCS credit control system and that the diary system is fully utilised
- Providing clients with copy invoices, statements and any additional information required in order to secure payment
- Working with the client and office cashiering teams for accurate allocation of payments, including the processing of client to office account transfers authorised by Fee Earners
- Judging and raising concerns and perceived risks with the Revenue/Credit Control Supervisor
- Providing guidance for accounting provisions for specific debts as part of the year end process
- Distribution of regular debt and exposure reports to Fee Earners
- Preparation of cash accounts for client matters as required
- Taking of credit card payments from client over the phone and via the handheld terminal
- Dealing with queries from internal and external clients
- Any other ad-hoc duties
To apply for this role, please complete the online application form.
For further information about this position please contact, in confidence, Natalie Slater (Recruitment Manager) at firstname.lastname@example.org
No agencies please