Paralegal (3 month fixed term contract)
9.30 am to 5.30 pm, and as required
Monday - Friday
Purpose of job:
To assist the Family Department with administrative tasks and the efficient running of cases.
The specific duties for this role are to support the Family Department in providing a good service to the Firm’s clients in all Family law cases.
Duties to include:
- Preparation of hearing bundles and papers for counsel and collection/preparation of documents as required. This can involve copying
- Collating bundles of financial disclosure to prepare Forms E
- Assisting the paralegals and secretaries with administrative tasks such as killing files, filing and updating pleadings files
- Assisting with the billing process
- Attendance at meetings, conferences and hearings
- Liaising with clients, counsel, the court and third parties
- Drafting of correspondence and legal documents
- Attendance at court to lodge documents/bundles
- Attendance at lectures, seminars and marketing events
To apply for this role, please complete the online application form.
For further information about this position please contact, in confidence, Natalie Slater (Recruitment Manager) at email@example.com
No agencies please