9.30 am to 5.30 pm, and as required
Monday - Friday
Information and Technology department
Purpose of job:
Supporting the firm’s applications and systems from a design, configuration, implementation and maintenance perspective. This role will be a key point of contact and an escalation point for all of Kingsley Napley’s primary applications and will work in both an operational and project capacity.
- Performing the role of Application specialist providing effective support for any issues escalated from the wider IT team in relation to application specific issues or queries
- Technical point of contact for application related change requests, ensuring that all requests contain accurate and relevant information aligned to the change process.
- Where required being the technical lead or SME on agreed/approved project work, working with Kingsley Napley’s project teams and wider firm members
- Working with the wider development team on implementing and maintaining all Kingsley Napley application integrations
- Working with the IT teams (Development, Service desk and Infrastructure teams) and relevant support companies to maintain (patching, security updates etc.) and upgrade Kingsley Napley’s applications. This includes planning, testing, executing and documenting.
- Working with the IT teams (Development, Service desk and Infrastructure teams) and relevant support companies to decommission agreed applications which are no long required. This includes planning for application and license removal
- Working with the IT teams, wider business and relevant support companies to ensure line of business applications are in line with business continuity plans
- Testing applications thoroughly including UAT before releasing to the production environment
- Work with the wider IT team to build, maintain and refresh (when required) existing environments for Development and Testing purposes.
To apply for this role, please complete the online application form.
For further information about this position please contact, in confidence, Natalie Slater (Recruitment Manager) at email@example.com
No agencies please