Senior Legal Process Designer
9.30 am to 5.30 pm, and as required
Monday - Friday
Business Engagement Team
Purpose of job:
This role will be responsible for driving improvements and innovations in the way that we deliver our legal services to our clients, including internal and externally facing processes. The role will also be responsible for working with the firm and particularly its management structure to develop and implement a strategy for continuous improvement at Kingsley Napley which aligns with our firm-wide business objectives.
- Support Management in developing and executing a Continuous Improvement (CI) Strategy, particularly in relation to the delivery of legal services to our clients
- Work with Management to develop and prioritise a CI programme of projects to underpin the CI strategy
- Coordinate the CI programme alongside other programmes of work under the remit of the firm’s projects governance structure
- Take responsibility for all CIprojects for the firm ensuring that they are adequately resourced and progressed according to the firm’s business objectives and other programmes of work which may be running to support achievement of those
- To take the lead on working with specific clients to improve the way we work with them as requested and necessary
- Be responsible for working with the BIIT Senior Manager to contribute towards CI aspects of the BIIT business plan, aligned to delivering the relevant elements of the firm’s business plan
- Contribute to the strategy of the BIIT, ensuring that all firm-wide projects are delivered in accordance with the firm’s CI strategy
- Be a champion of innovation to drive behavioural change and understanding around innovation
- Take the lead on the communication of the firm’s CIstrategy internally and externally (for example, during tender exercises) when necessary.