Corporate Immigration Paralegal
9.30 am to 5.30 pm and as required
Monday - Friday
Immigration Practice Area
Purpose of job:
To provide support to a very busy Immigration Practice Area. To involve corporate and/or private immigration matters.
Specific duties include:
- Assisting fee earners with research
- Arranging appointments at the UK Visas and Immigration and liaising with the visa agent
- Ensuring electronic application forms are kept up to date
- Assisting with the preparation of same day applications and liaising closely with the main fee earner
- Proof reading and checking forms and documents for accuracy
- Completion of immigration application forms, standard letters/emails for fee earner review and submission to the UK Visas and Immigration
- Telephone calls to organisations, monitoring and checking progress of applications and reporting back to fee earners
- General administration
- Such other duties as may from time to time be given.