9.30 am to 5.30 pm
Monday - Friday or Monday - Thursday
Purpose of job:
To prepare and present cases before the Fitness to Practise panel to the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
Kingsley Napley acts for the HCPC preparing and presenting cases before their Fitness to Practise/disciplinary panels.
The role will involve:
- Considering papers in preparation for presentation at a hearing
- Presenting a variety of hearings before the Fitness to Practise Panel of the HCPC
- Liaising with the lawyer and legal assistant with conduct of the case
- Liaising with the client
- Reporting back on the outcome of the case
- Assisting the Practice Area with necessary administrative tasks
- Compliance with the SRA Handbook and where appropriate the BSB Handbook.
To apply for this role, please complete the online application form.
For further information about this position please contact, in confidence, Natalie Slater (Recruitment Manager) at firstname.lastname@example.org
No agencies please