Real Estate Paralegal (6 month FTC)
9.30 am to 5.30 pm, and as required
Monday - Friday
Purpose of job:
To assist the department in the provision of advice to the firm’s clients. The role of this paralegal is to work alongside the fee-earners in the Real Estate and Construction team with respect to any aspect of their caseload with which assistance is needed.
Responsibilities will include:
- Completing Land Registry applications.
- Completing and filing stamp duty land tax forms.
- Assisting with the general administration of the Real Estate team.
- Assisting with plot sales.
- Assisting with limited due diligence on property transactions and other tasks.
- Proof reading and checking forms and documents for accuracy.
- Researching points of law and other factual issues, through the use of legal databases, textbooks and other appropriate sources.
- Assisting with ad hoc administrative and legal tasks under instruction.
- Assisting with basic drafting and high level review of construction documents under supervision.
- Liaising with professionals and contractors and collating information for construction due diligence tasks.
To apply for this role, please complete the online application form.
For further information about this position please contact, in confidence, Natalie Slater (Recruitment Manager) at firstname.lastname@example.org
No agencies please