Dispute Resolution Associate (6+ PQE)
9.30 am to 5.30 pm, and as required
Monday - Friday
Purpose of job:
You will work closely with the fee-earners and partners of this busy department. You will provide legal services to the firm’s clients and help promote and develop the dispute resolution department.
To work, as part of a team, advising the firm’s clients on a wide range of commercial litigation matters, often with a focus on civil fraud, including:
- Commercial and Contractual disputes
- A wide range of fraud related matters including claims for dishonesty and deceit, receipt of bribes and secret profits, conspiracy, misrepresentation, breach of fiduciary duty, trust litigation where fraud is involved or suspected, committal proceedings and insolvency cases involving fraud
- Provide advice and assistance in corporate investigations into the conduct of individuals detecting instances of fraud
- Provide advice and assistance dealing with civil injunctions, including Freezing Orders and Search Orders and Orders for disclosure of information and documents
- Assisting with large-scale cross border internal investigations.
- International disputes
- Director, Shareholder and Partnership disputes
- Professional negligence
- Asset tracing
To apply for this role, please complete the online application form. For further information about this position please contact, in confidence, Natalie Slater (Recruitment Manager) at email@example.com