Immigration Legal Assistant
9.30 am to 5.30 pm, and as required
Monday - Friday
Purpose of job:
To assist the Immigration Practice Area in the provision of business immigration advice to the firm’s clients.
- Liaising closely with senior fee earners
- Managing clients and their expectations
- Conducting research and advising clients regarding a variety of immigration applications relating to business immigration law
- Liaising with the UK VI for guidance on complex scenarios
- Ensuring timely completion of tasks, including working to tight deadlines
- Organising and tracking of cases and files
- Proof reading and checking forms and documents for accuracy
- Completing application forms, letters/emails for fee earner review and submission to the UK VI
- Supervising paralegals on a number of tasks including telephone calls to organisations, monitoring and checking progress of applications and reporting back to fee earners
- Such other duties as may from time to time be given.
To apply for this role, please complete the online application form.
For further information about this position please contact, in confidence, Natalie Slater (Recruitment Manager) at email@example.com