Flexible, and as required
Monday - Friday
Purpose of job:
As Executive Assistant to the Managing Partner you will be proactive and comfortable working in a fast paced environment with the ability to plan ahead and manage your work to meet deadlines. There will also be opportunities to work with other members of the Management Board and to support them in achieving their goals and objectives.
The firm is at an exciting period in its growth and development and this role requires business professionalism, exceptional written & verbal communication skills, good judgment and the ability to handle confidential matters with the utmost discretion.
Responsibilities to include:
- Understanding the role of the Managing Partner and supporting her in carrying out her work and meeting her objectives
- Keeping up to date with market trends in law firm management to support the development of firm-wide objectives, and briefing the Managing Partner
- Supporting the Managing Partner in planning, leading, managing and co-ordinating various firm wide projects
- Supporting the Managing Partner in her work, including research, drafting and presentation of briefing papers, project plans, reports and proposals
- Ensuring that the Managing Partner is well briefed and prepared before meetings advising on issues and ideas
- Drafting the Managing Partner’s presentations to AGM, partners’ meetings, partners’ conferences and to external audiences
- Drafting and preparing written communication materials including firm wide emails and project updates
- Preparing for meetings, to include their planning, compiling agendas, pulling together background materials, preparing briefing documents and meeting packs. After meetings, generating meeting notes/minutes/action points, documenting follow up actions, and ensuring their timely completion
- Close collaboration with other members of the Management Board and Management Team, ensuring that they deliver their objectives
- Project work as delegated by the Managing Partner.