Property Litigation Associate (3-6 years PQE)
9.30 am to 5.30 pm, and as required
Monday - Friday
Purpose of job:
We are seeking to recruit a property litigation associate to join the Dispute Resolution department and to provide support for the Real Estate team who act for a broad range of clients including landlords, tenants, developers, entrepreneurs HNW and high profile individuals.
- Managing a wide range of property dispute work
- Residential landlord and tenant litigation such as possession claims, service charge disputes, Section 20 consultations, termination of long leases/AST’s lease extension, right to manage and contentious leasehold enfranchisement
- Working occasionally on commercial property litigation matters
- Acting on behalf of a broad client mix and managing clients’ expectations
- Taking an active role in networking and business development for the team
- Assisting the firm’s other departments in property law matters as and when required
- Compliance with the SRA Handbook and where appropriate the BSB Handbook.