HR & Talent Development Manager
Flexible and as required
Monday - Friday
Purpose of job:
As HR Talent Manager you will work closely with the HR Director, supporting both the day-to-day and strategic HR, learning and development requirements of the firm.
You will take ownership of the design, delivery and implementation of talent attraction, retention and L&D programmes in line with the firm’s business plan- with a focus on employer brand, attraction ,engagement, development and retention; supporting our diversity and inclusion objectives.
Main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Design, lead and implement the Talent Management and Development strategy, to support the business objectives
- Working with key stakeholders to assess L&D requirements and identify and develop appropriate solutions
- Plan and support delivery of leadership assessment and development programmes
- Design and oversee the firm’s internal firm-wide training and wellness programme
- Manage and improve upon the firm’s performance management tools and processes, creating a feedback culture and developing the firm’s appraisal process
- Designing and development of career development pathways
- Design and delivery of legal and non-legal apprenticeships
- Design and implement a mentoring programme
- Facilitate and improve key processes related to on boarding, performance management, talent management, succession planning, employee engagement and retention
- Support ongoing projects such as the promotion of the firm’s culture and values and work closely with the firm’s marketing team to design and execute the recruitment/employer brand
- Support the development of the diversity and inclusion strategy to including scoping, designing and launching a firm-wide programme
- Assess selection and development techniques, including the use of psychometric testing and other development models
- Manage the firm’s training budget
- Support the HR team with key change management projects identified in the firm’s business plan
- Providing a point of leadership and mentoring to the team as a whole.