9.30 am to 5.30 pm (out of hours will be required)
Monday - Friday
Information and Technology
Purpose of job:
The role holder will work closely with the Infrastructure Manager as well as building and managing key relationships with third party service providers. Maintaining and improving the firm’s infrastructure is a key element of this role, ensuring that it meets the firm’s needs and remains fit for purpose. This role will also focus on the delivery of technical projects, assisting the Infrastructure Manager where required.
- Maintenance and support of the Windows server (2008/ 2012/ 2016) environment
- Maintenance and support of Microsoft Exchange server 2010/2013 and Office 365 environment
- Maintenance and support of VMWare 6.5 & Hyper-V 2012 environment including SANs
- Work with, and where necessary manage the relationship of external service providers to ensure services are achieving expected performance levels via monitoring tools and regular interaction (face to face meetings and conference calls)
- In conjunction with relevant support company manage and maintain network switches and wireless access points
- Ensuring all IT infrastructure documentation is maintained and kept up to date
- Work with the Infrastructure Manager to perform quarterly DR tests with the focus of creating a continual service improvement plan around this process
- Assist with planning and delivery of all IT infrastructure related projects
- Acts as an escalation point for technical queries raised by the service desk team.