Browse people by category
Lucy is a Senior Associate in the Family department and has extensive experience of all aspects of Family Law including complex financial matters arising from divorce, disputes between unmarried couples and all issues relating to children. Her work includes the preparation of prenuptial and postnuptial agreements. She has particularly strong links with IFA's, accountants and wealth managers.
Lucy joined the family practice area in December 2004 as an assistant solicitor from Hughes Fowler Carruthers having previously qualified at Manchester firm Pannone & Partners in 1999.
Lucy is an experienced mediator, helping couples to reach agreements relating to finances and children. She also undertakes Mediation Information and Assessment Meetings (MIAMs), recently introduced by the Government to encourage an awareness of mediation and its benefits before parties embark on formal court proceedings.
What clients say
"You have been fantastically professional, supportive and also friendly at the same time (as have the rest of the people at Kingsley Napley)"
"Everything feels right now – and a heavy weight has been lifted from my shoulders – thanks to you!"
- "I thank you for the twelve months of support and advice you have given me and for being there at every step of the way." - Client (2011)
- "I would like to thank you for all of your support, guidance and sensitivity in helping me through this painful experience. It has been a huge help knowing I could look to you for experienced assistance and a human touch." - Client (2010)
- "I really could not have had a better legal team: you both combine impressive legal expertise with a wonderfully calm and sympathetic manner. I will certainly recommend you unreservedly to anyone in need of legal help." - Client (2010)
- "Thank you so very much for all your sound advice and sympathetic support over the past weeks and months. Thanks to you, I felt well prepared for the hearing and I'll always be grateful to you for everything you did to steer me through it successfully." - Client (2010)
- "I'm delighted with everything...I'll never be able to thank you enough." - Client (2009)
- "Thank you so so much for all your hard work, understanding & diplomacy dealing with me and the divorce...you were always lovely and a real rock." - Client (2009)
- "I would like to thank you for all your kindness and gentle guidance throughout this whole process as well as the immensely professional and technically expert support I have received." - Client (2008)
"Very many thanks...to Lucy whose support and level headedness has kept me sane at times when I really needed a clear head."
- Client (2008)
Articles and Publications
- The American December 2010 - For richer, for poorer ...
- Times Online: Prenups - but what about love, romance and the wedding? October 2010
- The American December 2009 - When the Special Relationship matters
- Author of "Prenups - the way to a more certain future" the Sunday Telegraph (12/07/09)
- Contributing author of Resolution: Family Law handbook (2007)
Lucy is an honorary Legal Advisor at the Citizen's Advice Bureau.
“You are simply worth your weight in gold!”