Browse people by category
Chambers UK 2012: "a wonderful person with an excellent mind and exceptional client care skills"
Charlotte is head of the Family team at Kingsley Napley, where she has been a partner since 2001. Charlotte specialises in all aspects of family law, particularly international issues, both in relation to finance and children.
She is listed as a leading expert in her field in the legal directories Chambers UK and Legal 500 UK.
- Resolution trained mediator
- Trained Collaborative Family Lawyer
- Instrumental in setting up the collaborative family law model of dispute resolution in this country
- Included as a leading Family lawyer in the Citywealth Leaders List 2011 and 2012 (Honours list)
What others say
- "I really could not have had a better legal team: you both combine impressive legal expertise with a wonderfully calm and sympathetic matter. I will certainly recommend you unreservedly to anyone in need of legal help." - Client
"...."first class" who "always puts her clients first", and brings "intelligence, dash and brilliance to her work.”
- Chambers UK: A client's guide to the UK legal profession (2011)
"...absolutely on top of the game; she knows the law backwards and is not intimidated by the big wigs."
- Chambers UK: A client's guide to the UK legal profession (2010)
- Fellow of the International Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers (IAML)
- Co-founder and co-chair of the Association of Professional Working Parents
- Resolution (member and former Chair of International Committee, accredited in child abduction & substantial assets)
- Law Society
- Founding member of the Collaborative Family Law Group and a member of the Central London Collaborative Forum
- Claims under Schedule 1 to the Children Act 1989 Second Edition (co-authored), Resolution, April 2013
- 'The Children and Families Bill could undermine gender stereotypes', article in The Law Society Gazette, March 2013
- New Law Journal: "Testing Times" (on the "new" test for enforcing LSC cost orders), 8 July 2011
- Family Law Journal, July 2011, "The Maintenance Conflict: Crystal Ball Gazing Versus a Meal Ticket For Life" (with Emily Moore)
- Times Online: Prenups - but what about love, romance and the wedding? October 2010
- International Aspects of Family Law: Chapters on Prenuptial Agreements, Financial Provision for Children and Good Practice on International Issues, Resolution May 2009
- Claims under Schedule 1 of the Children Act 1989 (Financial Provision for Children), Resolution March 2009
- Costs in Schedule 1 cases, The Review July 2008
- European Family Law Issues, International Family Law (Jordans) June 2008
- Law Society/Resolution Handbook (Chapter on marriage), 2007
- Bringing Harmony to divorce (Collaborative Law), The Times 21 November 2006
- Fourth Nordic Conference on Mediation and Conflict Management, International Family Law (Jordans) September 2006
- European Harmonisation and the EU Constititution, Family Law journal August 2005
- Collaborative Family Law: one year one, The Review, September 2004
- The new EU Brussels II Regulation, Review and International Family Law (Jordans) November 2003
- A World Apart the Law on Divorce in France and England, Solicitors Journal August 2003
- The Family Law protocol - revolution or evolution?, New Law Journal April 2002
- 1998-2001 - Solicitors Family Law Association (now Resolution) - Financial Consent Orders and Cohabitation Agreements
- Short Marriages and Financial Relief, Sweet and Maxwell 1997
Charlotte has two children.
"‘worth every penny’"
Legal 500 UK, 2012
"Charlotte Bradley is highlighted for her broad-ranging family law practice, with a particular emphasis upon international issues"
Chambers UK, A Clients Guide to the UK Legal Profession, 2013